Planned Giving

The Harmon Legacy Society

The Future of New Hope. Leave a legacy of hope for Blount County’s Children. Being a part of the Harmon Legacy Society helps ensure our mission to provide hope and healing to victims of child abuse.

Ways to Make a Planned Gift.


  • A gift of personal property or financial asset such as stocks, bonds, jewelry, or cash through your will or estate plan.

IRA Beneficiary Designation

  • Specify New Hope as a beneficiary for your retirement account.

Life Insurance

  • Specify New Hope as a beneficiary for your life insurance.

Other ways to give

  • Gift of Real Estate
  • Charitable Annuity
  • Charitable Remainder Trust

**Please contact New Hope at 865-981-2000 to discuss your planned gift.***