Thanks to everyone who joined us for our 2nd annual Heroes for Hope Virtual 5k and Fun Run! It was a huge success! Check back for information regarding our 2022 Heroes for Hope 5K.
All proceeds from the race go back to New Hope to help us fund our critical services such as forensic interviews, advocacy services, evidence-based therapy, and forensic medical exams.
Did you know 1 in 10 children will be sexually abused before the age of 18? It’s our mission to restore hope and healing to these children because we believe every child deserves a happy and healthy childhood. Help us raise awareness and take a stand by registering today!
How to Participate in a Virtual Race
It’s easy to register as an individual or you can sign up as a team! We have three options for you to choose from:
- 5K Run/Walk – Adult ($30)
- 5K Run/Walk – Child T-Shirt Option ($20)
- 5K Run/Walk – Child Cape Option 10 & under ($20)
- Ghost Runner – for those that want to give back without getting competitive ($30)
Race Group Winners
We are excited to announce that each group winner will be awarded with a $20 gift certificate to Cycology Bicycle. Winners are listed below. Thanks to everyone who participated.
<10 – N/A
11-14 – Victoria Connaster (14 and 1:17:57)
15-19 – N/A
20-29 – Blake Scarbrough (29 and 25:50)
30-39 – Trevor Greene (34 and 24:42)
40-49 – Jennifer Barker (46 and 24:10)
50-59 – Brent Bueche (59 and 18:38)
>60 – Debbie Allen (60 and 23:44)
Submit Your Time
During the virtual race timeframe, participants can run the 3.1 miles from anywhere and submit their time via the RunSignup race page under the “Results” menu option.
- On this page’s menu, select “results“
- Select “Submit Virtual Results“
- Find your registration by searching either first or last name, email, or DOB
- On your registration, click “Submit Virtual Results”
- Add your time and click “submit results”
Thank you to our 2021 Sponsors!
Super Hero Sponsor
Interested in sponsoring in 2022?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-981-2000 x112 to secure your sponsorship today!