New Hope — Blount County Children’s Advocacy Center greatly appreciates volunteer support. As a New Hope volunteer, there are a variety of ways to help the staff, the Center, and the children of Blount County.
Some people volunteer their time to answer phones, greet guests, and help with other general office tasks, while other volunteers assist with our special events throughout the year. Office volunteers are required to have back ground checks and be fingerprinted.
If your busy schedule will not allow you time to volunteer, there are many others ways to support the Center’s mission and make a difference.
To learn more about our volunteer program, contact our Office Administrator, Danielle Reggio at email@example.com, or call her at 981-2000. To start volunteering today, fill out and submit this Volunteer Application.
Make a Difference, Get Involved
- Attend one of our fantastic fundraisers!
- Participate in a Stewards of Children seminar.
- Volunteer your time to help at the Center or at our special events.
- Donate items from our Wishlist.
- Make a monetary donation – Donations are welcomed in cash, checks and credit cards (Visa/MC/Discover). Please call us at 981-2000 for more information.