July 27 – August 1, 2020
Weeklong Virtual Event
Bacon at the Bear is changing things up for 2020 to keep our community safe and healthy. We’re hosting a weeklong virtual fundraiser with:
- a silent auction* full of items you won’t want to miss,
- one auction item is a chef’s dinner for twelve with Chef Shelley Cooper at Dancing Bear Lodge and Appalachian Bistro.
Plus, we’ll be sharing videos on our Facebook page to give you a taste of our annual Bacon at the Bear Event.
- Hear from Chef Shelley Cooper as she shares her passion for Appalachian history
- learn more about New Hope from staff as they share what makes this place so special and how your support has changed lives.
It’s easy to participate!
- In lieu of tickets, we’re asking for donations to New Hope. Our goal is to raise $23,000 to continue providing critical services to children and families that have experienced abuse and trauma.
- You can register for the silent auction taking place during our weeklong Bacon at the Bear fundraiser. Link to register coming soon!
A huge thank you to all of our sponsors this year!
We have sponsorship opportunities for businesses and individuals that would like to make a significant donation. Please contact Renee Poole at email@example.com to sponsor today!
Still Rescuing Hundreds of Kids!
We’ve adapted on the fly to be able to continue helping abused kids in our community. Your past support has helped us get this far. We need your help now to continue.